I’m an illustrator – I’d like to send you samples of my work
We are always looking for brilliant new artists. We are interested in all styles of illustration: colourful, bright and fun; quirky, stylish and beautiful; detailed and informative - and illustrations suitable for children across a wide range of ages, from babies right up to young adults, fiction and non-fiction.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to send samples of your work to our art department, please follow these guidelines:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 'Illustrator submission'
- Attach samples of your work as follows:
- PDF format, with your name in the file name (eg ‘jo_smith_portfolio.PDF’)
- Include your name and contact email address within the PDF document (note that the PDF will be removed from the email, so don’t rely on including your contact details in the body of the email alone)
- We’d love to see a range of your work but please don’t exceed 2 A4 pages
- Please do not only send us a link to view your portfolio online
You can also send hard copies/scans by post to the address below:
The Art Director
83-85 Saffron Hill,
Please do not send any original work, or anything of high value, as we may not be able to return it.
Whilst we will do all we can to look carefully at all submissions, we are sorry that we cannot guarantee a reply.